Leaks in Your Home

Grey Forest Utilities should always be called if a leak is suspected.  We will come to your home and confirm that a leak is actually present.  If a leak is detected in your home the situation will be evaluated and subsequent actions may vary.

If a repair is required either on your house pipes or an appliance you will need to call a licensed repairman or plumber to make the repairs. The employees at Grey Forest Utilities are not certified to repair the pipes in your home nor appliances.


If the situation calls for it, or if there is an impending threat
to people or property:
CALL 911!